Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Men

If I could have any power it would be the power to read people’s minds. I know what you’re thinking “But what if you don’t want to know what someone is thinking all the time?” And you’re right, I wouldn’t want to know what some people are thinking all of the time which is why, in this hypothetical world, I would be able to control whose mind I can read and whose mind I can’t. Number one on my list of people whose minds I can read would be men. All men. I know that they always claim that us, women, are difficult to read and understand but I am taking the stand that men will forever be the sex that remains a mystery.
I mean seriously, let’s think about this logically. If a woman likes a man she lets him know by leaning towards him, grooming herself in front of him (such as playing with her hair, touching her face), or laughing at the horrible jokes he tells. But if a man likes a woman he might tease her, ignore her when in the same vicinity, or even roughhouse with her (believe me, there are some guys out there that do that). Now if I was the third party and heard a guy teasing a girl I would think “Why won’t she get the hint? He obviously doesn’t like her.” But no, this is actually a guy’s way of telling a girl that he is interested.

No comments: